Friday, February 6, 2015

Photo Friday: Books, Books, Books!

My bookshelves needed straightening up so I piled all the books in the floor to sort through. It should have been done a long time ago since my books were really overflowing my shelves. I discovered books I forgot I had (which is always fun) and now I know that all the books on my shelf are ones I really do want. 

Side note: even after weeding some books out and straightening up everything, I still had too many books. One thing led to another and now I'm working on a project which will involve more storage space for books and other things. I'll share pictures of it when I'm finished...



Kati's Little Corner of the World

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

The picture of your books is like eye candy :) How I love books! I, too, have way too many, but can't bring myself to get rid of any. Maybe someday... Happy weekend!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I love books, too! What a great problem to have. Can't wait to see your project when it is finished.

Deanna

Joanie said...

methinks if I piled all my books on the floor I would not be able to see the floor!

Kathy said...

There's no such thing as too many books. I love books so much. That's why I work in a library!