Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Paul's First Photo Shoot

I finally got to meet my new nephew Paul! He is just the sweetest thing!




While we were there, his mommy, my sweet sister-in-law Sarah, asked if I would take some pictures of Paul. Of course I said yes!


this one might be my favorite








We got a few pictures of all the kids together, too.

Nora (almost 6), Eve (7) holding Paul (8 weeks), Peter (4)




Beautiful sisters...



Sweet brothers...

I love how Peter is gently comforting his unhappy brother in the picture.
He loves his brother so much!

Paul did very well for his first photo shoot. He pleasantly put up with the whole thing and only started to fuss a little near the end. He was the perfect little model! 

6 comments:

ellen b said...

Kati, these are such precious photos!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

He's a doll! So cute!

ou did a great job with the photos. That first one just may be my favorite. Those sweet lips!

Deanna

Unknown said...

So very precious! I think my favorite might be the one where Paul looks contemplative (the one above the picture of his foot). Great job!

Cheryl said...

I am so happy that you took these pictures of Baby Paul! We will always treasure them. ♥

Kathy said...

Such sweet and beautiful photos of your nieces and nephews. My favorite picture of Paul is the one right below your favorite. I love the smile on his face.

Barbara F. said...

Paul is a beautiful baby boy! All the kiddies are so adorable.