Tuesday, March 4, 2014

A Quick Update

First of all, a health update. After two weeks of pain, two visits to the ER, a couple visits to the doctor, and multiple tests, I've been diagnosed with a diseased gallbladder (with no gallstones). I have an appointment with a surgeon next week and hopefully we can get that bad boy out very, very soon. The pain is still present but manageable. In the meantime, I'm on a totally fat-free diet since eating fat makes the pain worse. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My poor computer is at the computer doctor. When I took it in, they estimated it would take three (THREE) weeks. ACK! I've been borrowing Mom's for a few minutes here and there and also checking the important stuff on my phone. I'm hoping they get to it before the estimated time.

7 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Praying for you Kati!

Oh and I would be missing my computer too! Hope it gets repaired quickly!

Deanna

Unknown said...

Oh, dear, what an inconvenient time to be without your laptop. But is there ever a convenient time to be without? Probably not, but when you are laid up, laptops are nice to have around. Ugh!
I'm glad you have found a way to manage the pain until said "bad boy" is removed.

Marianela said...

´Praying you'll get better soon!

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for your appointment to go well next week. Thank you for the update!

Barbara F. said...

Sending prayers for successful surgery and a fixed computer! xo

Sue said...

Thinking of you Kati, and am praying you will be feeling better soon.
Blessings,
Sue

Vee said...

Three weeks is a long time to be without a computer. I did it for three months once, but I wouldn't want to do it again.

I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and your upcoming surgery. It is no fun to have gall bladder troubles. Take good care...