Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Collections: Hope Chest - In the Hope Chest

So what do I have in my hope chest?

As I've said, my hope chest is packed! I don't think I can get another thing in it. Plus the closet and the attic have some things, too. 

Kitchen towels, potholders, plates, an ice cream scoop, a blender, cookie cutters, platters, a recipe box, mixing bowls, etc. are in the hope chest already.



A few weeks ago, I went through my hope chest to try to make more room. I didn't accomplish anything since I have been taking advantage of all the nooks and crannies as I put in a new item. But I'm so glad I went through it because I found some things that I had forgotten I had! Yay!

I found seven packs of cupcake papers. :) These are so easy to store...I think I might even add a few more to the pile, too. 




I had not forgotten about this. This red pitcher I got on clearance at Target for $2.48! This was the inspiration for the room changes, too.



A few things I was thrilled to find were these items. A beautiful pie plate, a small platter, and big serving bowl.



I think I need to go through my hope chest more often!



Still time to enter the giveaway ~here~.


4 comments:

Barbara F. said...

Sweet things in your hope chest, Kati. xo

Unknown said...

What lovely things you have in your hope chest!

Cheryl said...

It is so exciting to collect and dream of the future! I love your beginnings!

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Emma's is packed too! Rachel said she would rent space in hers, if Emma needed more storage! Lol!

You have lovely things! What a beautiful home you'll have one day!

Deanna