Thursday, March 14, 2013

Collections: Buttons - Button Pins


Do you need ideas of projects you can do with buttons?

Here are some that can be found on my board Cute as a Button on Pinterest.



Wouldn't this be perfect to hang as a mini picture frame?



Lovely idea for around Christmas. A few red buttons would be cute for the berries, too. 




I want to do this idea myself. It would take a lot of buttons, but what a cute fashion statement. 




This would be a sweet "cute as a button" baby shower theme addition, wouldn't it? 




A great idea for that special summer birthday person in your acquaintance. 


You can follow my Cute as a Button board and all my other pin boards by clicking the picture below.



Still time to enter the button giveaway if you haven't already...


No comments: