Thursday, November 1, 2012

October in Review

The month of October held more then just blogging. In between posts being written and published we enjoyed...


~ Going on a vacation trip to Lancaster, PA.




~ Meeting a blog friend of my mom's while there.




~ Having tea and coffee in new vessels purchased on vacation.





~ Celebrating two birthdays: one 75th and one 4th.

Gampy's                                                         Ben's



~ Taking a day trip to an orchard with my sister, brother-in-law and their five children.

Top: pumpkin bowling
Middle left to right: sliding down the BIG slide, picking out a pumpkin to take home
Bottom left to right: playing pumpkin checkers, hugging his pumpkin

Top: rubber duck races
Bottom left to right: starting the corn maze, pumpkin checkers

   Left: Zipline!                                         Middle top: Owen on the overlook                 Right: Even Papa likes the BIG slide
Middle bottom: Aunt Kati with Alaine  ♥



~ Doing two photo shoots for friends. 

     the L family                                             Andrew





And we didn't enjoy being stuck in the house while Sandy raged outside. 





What did you do in October?

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm taking a blog writing break on this first day of NOVEMBER, but I'll be back soon with a similar post of my own with our October highlights. :-)

Unknown said...

Fun post! Looks like you had a great October. I loved seeing all the pretty pictures. :-) Autumn is such a nice time of the year! I didn't do much for October, it went by really fast for me! I stayed home in my sweats most of the time, doing things around the house and getting ready for the baby to arrive! :-) Looking forward to what November will bring!