Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What Are You Reading? January 2010

I am always reading a lot. I have several books going at one time and I don’t read all of them each day. I might feel like reading an easy read or a harder read or a deeper read. Here is what I am reading right now.

My own choices:
The Hidden Flame by Davis Bunn and Janette Oke
Christy by Catherine Marshall
Betrayed by Stan Telchin

For school I am reading:
I am Regina by Sallie Keehn
George Washington’s World by Genevieve Foster
The Last of the Mohicans by James Fenimore Cooper

I am continually reading:
The Bible. (I am currently in Psalms and Luke.)

What are you reading?

***
"My best friend is the man who'll get me a book I haven't read."
— Abraham Lincoln

3 comments:

Kristin said...

I am reading through the Old Testament and am in Leviticus.

I am also reading Julie and Julia, though I would not recommend it to anyone-- LOTS of language and suggestive dialogue.

With the kids, I am reading In Aunt Lucy's Kitchen and lots of picture books. Tonight we read I Like to Be Little by Charolotte Zolotow.

Cheryl said...

I am reading in the book of John.

As you know, I am slso reading I Am Regina and George Washington's World ;-), as well as Mr. Popper's Penguins with Bekah.

Yikes! Do you really want me to confess to all the books on my nightstand of which I have read parts but not completed? Among them is Life Lessons From Corrie Ten Boom, Grandma Moses: My Life's History, and
Ever Only, All for Thee.

Do blogs count? ;-)

Barbara said...

I am reading Charlotte Mason Companion, book of Luke, lots of childrens books. Thanks for letting me know about Emma coming on Sunday night, am taping it for sure. Can't wait to watch it.